Keinwitz

Friday, July 18, 2003:

Mad Friday
Just want to know if mr cashwrap nazi ever thinks before he opens his mouth. The things which come up are superficial, mean, and hypocritical. Some examples, as he deals with customers in his customarily rude way, "Have you heard about our frappachino festival? We have ten new flavors, that is why it is a festival." I wanted to laugh when I heard that one roll off his tongue. Another quote as he frets away at a man that wanted change for a ten dollar bill, "Oh no, we cannot change a ten, you can go to a bank across the street, they do that all the time." Well duh, I did not know that banks changed money out all the time! Today was simply horrid as I stood the entire day under his watchful eye at the registers. I never did anything quite right. Somehow when I call customers I am supposed to blather out our telephone number, out of context, highly annoying when the information has been relayed. And somehow the concept of a cashier making calls on the telephone does not feel appropriate especially when viewed from the opposite side of the couner! *sigh* Did I mention I hate the register?

Snoo // 19:52
______________________

Comments: Post a Comment

This site is powered by Blogger because Blogger rocks!









Explore alternative cooking, politics, pov, philosophies and just general wackiness, stupidity and humour in a big way with Gingerotta (a tough name for a little girl.)(edit 06: not little tremendous in heart).

My Awesomest Bestest Friend's Awesomest Web Blog EVER

My Awesomest Second Bestest Friend's Almost Awesomest Web Blog EVER



Archives