Keinwitz

Sunday, June 29, 2003:

Rehash
Well I know why I cannot have bookmarks at work, and why I have extremly restricted computer access. The simple reason is my manager is a twofaced fat bitch, recently she decided that she disliked me. She has then proceeded to make the motions to fire me, to the point of listing an ad in the newspaper for the position that I currently had. I knew something was up for the very day I found the ad I also intercepted a call from the newspaper agency asking for Susan. As my name is also Susan, and I have also been called at the office by the newspaper, I innocently took the call. I was certainly surprised when they asked me if the ad I had posted about "Office Help" on June 15 and 18 had received any responses. I was doubly surprised when searching the newspaper website I did find an ad for office help......same office, but using the another office's phone number so that I would be unaware of these replies to same said ad. I confronted my boss about this the next day, I merely wanted to know what I did to merit firing. I had certainly received no indication that I was to lose my job. She was quiet, then she said "Mistakes were made." Now that is funny, what mistakes, there was only one mistake that she could reference was was a credit card error. Now that is funny because just 2 weeks ago she made the mistake of leaving 3 doors opened thus leading to the alarms going off and the police arriving at the property. Somehow my small credit card error was more important than her minor laspe in responsibilty. So I told her that you cannot fire people for making mistakes, and then informed her that I was leaving at 1400. There is no way I was going to make their training of a new employee to replace me easy. I can also see why they would do this to me as they have a history of firing people. I was hired to replace someone in much the same way that they tried to do to me. The only difference was the phone call I was lucky enough to intercept and act upon. Thank You!
~Suz

Snoo // 15:23
______________________

Comments: Post a Comment

This site is powered by Blogger because Blogger rocks!









Explore alternative cooking, politics, pov, philosophies and just general wackiness, stupidity and humour in a big way with Gingerotta (a tough name for a little girl.)(edit 06: not little tremendous in heart).

My Awesomest Bestest Friend's Awesomest Web Blog EVER

My Awesomest Second Bestest Friend's Almost Awesomest Web Blog EVER



Archives